EC Blog is an online shop where creators sell digital works. EC Blog
primarily sells data downloads of files. When using EC Blog, please be
sure to read the EC Blog terms and conditions.
Business Operations | For Sellers | For Buyers | EC Blog’s Original Configuration
What sorts of things does EC Blog do?
You can sell and buy smoothly online.
How it works
1. Sellers may register with loftwork.com, enter into a contract with
EC blog, and register the goods they wish to sell
2. Buyers may click the purchase button (“Buy Now” button) for content on EC Blog.
*In the case of items distributed free of charge, files can be directly downloaded without passing through a PayPal accounts
3. The buyer’s screen will change to a PayPal screen, so log in to PayPal.
*If you do not have a PayPal account, it is possible to register for a new account at this time.
4. The purchaser should confirm the details of payment within PayPal and click the “Buy Now” button.
The purchaser will receive a confirmation of payment email from PayPal.
The seller will receive a notification of payment email from PayPal.
*The confirmation of payment or notification of payment emails will be sent to the address with which you registered for PayPal.
5. The buyer will be sent an email from loftwork.com that includes the URL at which s/he can download the work.
The buyer may access the URL included in the email.
6. The buyer may download the work s/he has purchased from the Download Page.
Your comments evolve our service!
C Blog is currently in an open beta stage. Users feedback will make
us to improving the site and making it easier to use. We would love to
have you not just use the site, but let us hear from you as well.