Questions About Connecting to Your Flickr Account
Flickr account holders can post on Flickr at the same time as they post on their Portfolio or Downloads pages.
How do I connect to my Flickr account?
- You can connect your Flickr account in the following manner:
1. Go to Account Settings, then Profile, and then click on the Social Connect tab.
2. From Profile, go to Flickr, and then click on Connect to Flickr.
3. Then the verification page of your Flickr app will be displayed, so please confirm that it is your account and then click on “Ok, I’ll authorize it”.
How do I remove the connection to my Flickr account?
- You can remove the connection to your Flickr account in the following manner:
1. Just as you did above, go to Account Settings, then Profile, and then open the Social Connect tab.
2. Go to Profile and then Remove Connection from Flickr.
*You can also remove the connection to Flickr from your Flickr account. From the Flickr page, log in to your own account, go to Your Account, then Sharing & Extending, and then remove it from the account links.